. Please contact Lisa Marie at 208.315.3730 to schedule your private session. Classes are open to active clients take a look at our In studio and Virtual Summer Schedule at: SCHEDULE and SIGN UP, if you have just arrived to McCall, we ask you to call us direct before signing up for a class.
Each session will be 45-50 minutes so we have ample time to clean in between clients and transition safely. Please do not come if you have been in contact with anyone sick or have been traveling out of the country.
We will keep you updated on Outdoor Mat classes that will be offered in the summer (June-August).
McCall Pilates Team
Keep your practice virtually!
Check out our Virtual Classes via Zoom in June! New: Virtual Membership $99 for all classes in June or $12/class
To sign up online and look at our full schedule go to: SCHEDULE
Monday 9:00 a.m. Pilates with Gwen
Thursday 9:00 a.m. Barre and Posture Pilates with Jean
Saturday 10:30 a.m. Intermediate Pilates with Lisa Marie
All virtual classes are recorded, so if you miss a class,
you can still do the class on your own time later- within 48 hours
(Call us at 208.315.3730 if you need help signing up!)
Go to Schedule Page to sign up for a virtual class!
Props are helpful but you do not need all of them. The McCall Pilates Studio is renting out a few props for the challenge if needed. Please contact us and we can let you know what we have available. Otherwise, check out:
How do I attend the Virtual classes?
-If using your laptop or PC, visit www.zoom.us. If you are on a phone or tablet, go to your App Store and download the free Zoom app.
– Sign up for class and pay via the Wellness Living App or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
– Set up your space prior to logging on (mat, towel, props, water, etc)
– You can log into the meeting 10 minutes prior to class start time.
– When you book your class, you will receive a booking confirmation with your Zoom meeting information. Please note each meeting has a password, so let us know if you do not receive your booking confirmation!
– You will want to join the meeting with camera and audio turned on so you can interact with the instructor. During class, we ask all participants please mute themselves, to allow for no interference with instruction. You will want to make sure that your camera view is set to see the instructor and not to Gallery View. If you are set on Gallery View, you will not be able to follow instructor well.
Can’t workout at the virtual class time? No problem!
– If you cannot work out at the virtual online time, sign up and email us to let us know you would like to receive a recorded video of the class in order to workout at a later time.
-At this time please pay for the classes either with credit card or we can arrange for you to send a check. We can not use class credit from past packages for these classes. If you would like to set up a private session with Lisa Marie, your credit can be transferred towards Private sessions or Semi-Privates. Lisa has a few spots available for private online sessions.
Tell your friends and family! Join the challenge and let’s have fun!
Thank you for supporting us during this challenging time,
YOUR McCall Pilates Team
Lisa Marie, Keliann, Jean, and Gwen
The best way to start your movement journey is to take private Pilates sessions. We offer a private beginner package that includes 3 one-on-one sessions with a fully certified instructor tailored just for you. Take our series of private sessions to learn the method…
Virtual and in Studio classes are offered! Please book in advance or call the studio to get on the schedule. New protocol for COVID-19. Please do not arrive for the class early. Once you are in the studio, sanitize your hands and go directly…
Check out this link: Purchase Online PRIVATE PILATES SESSIONS (tailored Pilates sessions for you) 1-HOUR CLASSES (equipment-based Pilates classes) SERVICE PRICE service price 1 PRIVATE $75.00 1 CLASS $35.00 3 PRIVATES $210.00 5 CLASSES $150.00 5 PRIVATES $340.00 10 CLASSES $280.00…
McCall Pilates Studio announces a new method of movement at the studio. Deb Fereday, a comprehensively certified Pilates Instructor since January of 2017, became certified to teach GYROKINESIS® exercises during July of this year. Deb traveled to Boulder, CO to receive her Pre-Training in…
I often get the question from my friends and people I meet outdoors, why workout inside when we have a playground of endless outdoor activities? Why pay for workouts? Well to answer these questions, let me tell you a few things… Yes, I’m an…
Welcome to our blog posts. Are you thinking about trying Pilates in McCall Idaho, Yoga Trapeze or GYROKINESIS ®? Don’t be afraid, you will step into our casual, safe studio in McCall Idaho and within the first few moments, you will learn how to quiet…