Please contact the studio at 208.315.3730 or email email@example.com to schedule your private session. McCall Pilates Studio is OPEN! Take a look at our Winter Schedule!
In Studio Winter Schedule take a look here: https://mccallpilates.com/sessions/mccallschedule/
Each session will be 50-55 minutes so we have ample time to clean in between clients and transition safely. Please do not come if you have been in contact with anyone sick or have been traveling out of the country. Please wear a mask into the studio; Classes in the studio do require a mask throughout the session.
CHECK OUT OUR VIRTUAL MEMBERSHIP
🍀MARCH 2021 VIRTUAL SCHEDULE Pilates Challenge Membership
4 Virtual Classes per week for $125 (18 classes TOTAL)
or Drop In (You chose classes for $12 each)
JUMP INTO 2021 with these amazing classes…
Join Lisa Marie or Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
Join Lisa Marie in this fun, informative workshop focusing on extension of the spine. Learn how to extend from the deep center to increase your back strength. When you work on upper back strength it improves your posture, and keeps your neck long and strong to improve not just for your pilates practice but increases strength in your favorite recreational sports. Get your back body strong!
Props needed: Thera band, foam roller, small towel and overball
Open to all levels
Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
Join Gwen Monday at 10:00 a.m.
“Upper Body Strength and Flexibility”
Join Gwen for a class focused on upper body strength. Keep your upper body strong throughout the spring to get ready for your favorite summer activities! The class will also focus on keeping your upper body flexible and get you ready for tank top season.
Props: Ball, and Theraband, small weights or soup cans
Open to all Levels
Mondays at 10:00 a.m.
Keliann Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m.
“Strong Powerhouse: Core-Hips-Glutes”
Join Keliann Tuesday mornings for a fantastic class focusing on strengthen your Powerhouse! The class will focus on center strength and hip mobility to improve your balance, strength, and flexinlity.
Props: Ball, and TheraBand,
Open to all Levels
Tuesdays at 10:00a.m.
Join Jean Thursday at 10:00 a.m.
” Barre- focus on Flexibility and Strength”
Join Jean for a fun barre blend class that focuses on flexibility with a blend of Pilates and Yoga. Great way to start the day. Improve your flexibility to prevent injuries and improve whole body strength
Props: Theraband, and Ball
Class open to all levels.
Please sign up to reserve your spot for all classes, you can Email or call us to get your spot. Or feel free to sign up online!
All virtual classes are recorded, so if you miss a class,
you can still do the class on your own time later – within 24 hours
(Call us at 208.315.3730 if you need help signing up!)
Props are helpful but you do not need all of them. The McCall Pilates Studio can rent out a few props if needed. Please contact us and we can let you know what we have available. Otherwise, check out:
How do I attend the Virtual classes?
-If using your laptop or PC, visit www.zoom.us. If you are on a phone or tablet, go to your App Store and download the free Zoom app.
– Sign up for class and pay via the Wellness Living App or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up
– Set up your space prior to logging on (mat, towel, props, water, etc)
– You can log into the meeting 10 minutes prior to class start time.
– Zoom meeting invitations are sent out the day before with directions for access, so please let us know if you do not receive this email.
– You will want to join the meeting with camera and audio turned on so you can interact with the instructor. During class, we ask all participants please mute themselves, to allow for no interference with instruction. You will want to make sure that your camera view is set to see the instructor and not to Gallery View. If you are set on Gallery View, you will not be able to follow instructor well.
Can’t workout at the virtual class time? No problem!
– If you cannot work out at the virtual online time, sign up and email us to let us know you would like to receive a recorded video of the class in order to workout at a later time.
-At this time please pay for the classes either with credit card or we can arrange for you to send a check. We can not use class credit from past packages for these classes. If you would like to set up a private session with Lisa Marie, your credit can be transferred towards Private sessions or Semi-Privates. Lisa has a few spots available for private online sessions.
Tell your friends and family! Join the challenge and let’s have fun!
Thank you for supporting us during this challenging time,
YOUR McCall Pilates Team
Lisa Marie, Keliann, SuSu and Gwen