Purchase your life-changing package today!
- Our time together is valuable. In order to honor the commitment that each of us have made to your appointment (private lesson, or class ), notice of cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment given less than 24 hours in advance will result in a full charge for that session. (Illness reasons are excluded.) These policies apply to Gift Certificate appointments as well.
- If you have a standing appointment: inconsistent attendance or repeated cancellations will result in the loss of that time slot regardless of 24 hour notice.
- Please note that the cancellation policy is in place to minimize disruption to our clients and as a courtesy to our instructors who are compensated on a per client basis. Keep in mind that if you register for a class or book a session we turn others away and if you don’t show up they miss out.
- Duet sessions are for friends, couples or partners that would like to work out together. Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with a Pilate’s partner. Should one person of a Duet need to cancel (within the 24 hour cancellation policy) the other Duet participant will have the opportunity to keep the appointment at the cost of a 60 minute private session or a 30 minute private session at no additional cost.
- Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of these policies.
- Payment is due at the time of booking your appointment(s). All sessions and packages must be completed prior to expiration. Expiration begins from date of package purchase and expires 1 year from date of purchase.
- All sales are final. Please choose your purchases and programs carefully as we do not offer refunds. You can gift your sessions to a friend or family member upon approval from studio.
McCall Pilates Team